Programming CL600 Code Mechanical Lock
Sam here again to show you how to program 600 Series Code Mechanical Lock!
The 600 series are heavy duty locks which allow on door code change.
Traditionally changing the code on mechanical locks required the lock to be removed from the door, but the CL600 allows changing the code without removing the lock from the door.
The CL600 lock is perfect for commercial applications such as hospitals, schools and local authorities.
S.A. Locksmith & Security based in San Antonio, Texas can install and maintain the lock for your commercial locksmith needs.
Here are some specifications, as described by the manufacturer:
- Heavy duty Codelock
- Unique on door code change in seconds
- Front cylinder change
- High number of code combinations – over 8000
- Full size lever handles
- Code free option available
- Mortice lock and mortice latch functions
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Back to Back available – provides coded access in both directions
- Panic Kit options available – extra long spindle provided to work with most single point panic pads or bars
- Lever handle or knob handle available on brushed steel finish
- Tested to Grade 2- ANSI – A156.2
- Codelocks Fire Kits can be fitted to latch locks